[ale] connecting to porn-baby Bell

fostermail at bellsouth.net fostermail at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 28 09:18:44 EDT 2006

 behind;
in my research on DSL providers in the area, so I'm hoping someone can Rewrite TFM. The Hellsouth ?nameserver I try to hook up with rarely likes Linux and I am thus forced to use Microsoft product (which I could use the getting aquainted with,) in order to get on the internet. Is this something I should be being specific about ports with? I just don't understand why I have to ask in Windows TM in order to reboot and access a web page.

TIA M.C.93 G. Luke Foster

PSeudocode:

Joachim Noah brought customs officials to alert when a garter snake was found hiding in his hair.  Airport scanners detected in the snake's digestive canal undissolved Zantacs, miscillaneous rodents, including Sean Hannity (primate -ed.) The snake may be controlling some of Noah's movement, a H.S.S. official said. "While it could be he wants to get in the paint with some hot Salvadoran, it doesn't make sense to cut short a career with even a Latino wedding. No, the 'body snatcher' theory makes more sense in explaining central America over Paris; It's pretty much a slam dunk," he said.