[ale] Computer forensics

Mills, John M. Mills.J at ems-t.com
Wed Apr 26 16:29:02 EDT 2006

ALErs -

Very interesting. I wonder where this leaves other types of expert
witness.

Does an M.D. have to be a P.I. to testify about injuries someone
received in a fight? Does a P.I. have to be a P.E. to testify about
computer intrusion?

Hmmm ...

Looks like a question for the Secretary of State's office, G.S.P.E.,
etc., etc.

 - John Mills (P.E.)