[ale] Linux System Administrator Downtown

RBhojwani at idr-inc.com RBhojwani at idr-inc.com
Mon Apr 24 12:07:11 EDT 2006

Greetings everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I've got about 3 different Linux
System Administrator openings with 2 different clients in Downtown
Atlanta.  If you have Redhat Linux administration experience with any
combination of the following skills, please send me your resume.  I have
both permanent and contract-to-perm positions open.  Salary is $50,000 -
$60,000/yr.

Redhat Linux
Sendmail/qmail/postfix
DNS/BIND
Apache
MySQL
Scripting (Shell, PERL,, PHP)
FreeBSD
Sun Solaris
Any other flavor of Linux

Happy Monday!

Best Regards,

Ram Bhojwani
Recruiter
Internal Data Resources, Inc. (IDR)
7000 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Building 14, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30328
Office: 770-671-0040 ext. 104
Fax:  770-671-1106
Mobile:  678-468-9269
rbhojwani at idr-inc.com
www.idr-inc.com

IDR is a management and technology consulting organization dedicated to
helping our clients effectively manage, execute and deliver business and
IT solutions.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.