[ale] flac2mp3

Steve Hamlin hamlinsg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:19:19 EDT 2006

I can't tell if you're looking for flac->mp3, or flac->ogg, but if the
former:

flac2mp3 is a script that I've used before to do this exact thing

It keeps metadata intact, can be configured to skip trans/encoding if the
destination mp3 already exists [useful for updating a mp3 collection from a
growing source flac collection], and other good stuff.

I think there is flac2ogg (maybe diff. authors), but I've not used it.