[ale] Good Qmail book

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Thu Apr 20 13:35:48 EDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 02:29:39PM -0400, Brandon Colbert wrote:
> Hey! Can anyone recommend a good Qmail book? I just started a new gig and
> guess what we are running qmail on thousands of servers.
You have my sympathy.  IMHO, qmail makes sendmail seem easy to use.

I did create a bunch of scripts for one client to easily update his qmail
for new domains, accounts, and passwords (and also updated the DNS records
for new domains).

Best regards,

Bob Toxen, CTO
Horizon Network Security
"Your expert in Firewalls, Virus and Spam Filters, VPNs, Linux System
Administration, local and remote backup software, Network Monitoring,
and Network Security consulting"

http://www.verysecurelinux.com       [Network & Linux/Unix Security Consulting]

My recent training and talks on Linux security include:

  In Atlanta, GA                                        on Apr. 26    This Year
  at ISSA, Kennesaw, GA                                 on Apr. 25    This Year
  in Denver, CO                                         on May  16-18 This Year
  in Silicon Valley, CA                                 on May  1-3   This Year
  at IBM's Linux Competency Center in New York City     on Mar.  06   2003

Author,
"Real World Linux Security: Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and Recovery"
2nd Ed., Prentice Hall, (C) 2003, 848 pages, ISBN: 0130464562
Also available in Japanese, Chinese, Czech, and Polish.

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Public key available at http://www.verysecurelinux.com/pubkey.txt, keyservers,
  and on the CD-ROM that comes sealed and attached to Real World Linux Security
pub  1024D/E3A1C540 2000-06-21 Bob Toxen <book at realworldlinuxsecurity.com>
     Key fingerprint = 30BA AA0A 31DD B68B 47C9  601E 96D3 533D E3A1 C540
sub  2048g/03FFCCB9 2000-06-21