[ale] ICMP Timestamp

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Wed Apr 19 16:06:14 EDT 2006

Does anybody know if I would break anything by disabling the ICMP
Timestamp function in the ICMP kernel code. I want to leave the function
in place, but comment out the code, to basically make is a no op
funtion. Incoming ICMP Timestamp request would call the function, but
the function would do nothing, and not return a responce. I have a
kernel running, with the code turned off, and everything appears to work
ok. Just wondering if there is some functionality that I could be
breaking that I am not aware of.

Denny