[ale] Interesting Article...

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Apr 19 14:17:52 EDT 2006

Nice.  In some ways I think Linux was developed by techies for techies.
It has gotten better.  When I started years ago configuration programs
did not really exist.  VI was your configuration program.  Google did
not exist so finding info was difficult.  ALE was a big help.  A newbie
starting today will find it much easier than it was years ago.