[ale] Looking for flat screen monitor capable of 1600 x 1200

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Tue Apr 18 12:41:29 EDT 2006

Depending on your situation, you might also want to consider getting
two 1280x1024 LCDs instead. Right now you can get a decent 19" one at
buy.com for about $220, and even if you have to get a dual-head video
card you can still hit about the same price range as a single 20"
higher-res monitor.

--
Bj?rn Gustafsson     "GMail.com: Better living through wasted disk space."