[ale] Grey VNC

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Apr 17 08:21:29 EDT 2006

If you are using the KDE built in vnc, I don't know.  For me, it
reflects the running KDE desktop.

If you are running a vncserver on the command line, you'll need to
install a .vnc/xstartup file that looks a lot like .xinitrc files.

Mine looks like this:

xsetroot -solid grey
xhost +
icewm &
tkdesk &
xterm -geometry 80x24+80+20 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
xrdb merge .Xdefaults.vnc

Obviously you will want to change the window manager to one you like.

Jim.