[ale] Linux in Schools, Ga Educ Tech Conference Nov 15-17 [was "Mark your calendars"]

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 11:52:56 EDT 2006

 >Message: 2
 >Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:33:11 -0400
 >From: "Cliff Stoll" <cliffstoll at gmail.com>
 >Subject: Re: [ale] Mark your calendars: Nov 15-17
 >To: "Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts" <ale at ale.org>

 >although i'm really new to linux (had suse dual-booted on my recently
 >broken laptop), i'd likely be willing to help out at the conference if
 >i can. Where is it held?

In Atlanta, at the Georgia *International* Convention Center, here's
directions from downtown and north Atlanta:

 From Downtown Atlanta & North Atlanta: I-75/85 South. Take I-85 South.
Exit Camp Creek Parkway (exit #72). Follow the signs for Camp Creek
Parkway. Once on Camp Creek Parkway, at the first traffic light, turn
left into the Gateway Center. The Georgia International Convention
Center will be on the right.

Link to directions and map: http://www.gicc.com/directions.htm

Thanks, you're on the list!  That makes five of us.  Daniel