[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, April 13, 7:30pm (video)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Apr 14 20:24:10 EDT 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 19:06, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> Jay Finch wrote:
> > I'm so sad to have missed this presentation - It's a topic I'm *VERY*
> > interested in, but with the Thrashers playing last night for a playoff
> > spot (and I'm a season ticketholder), and I had miss it.

The conflict for me is that I have a commitment to chauffeur a youth group to
a retreat in Nashville the weekend of the build in.

> > Will there be a recap on the ALE website, or maybe more information at the
> > Build-in?

> Unfortunately Mike and I weren't very well prepared and did the entire
> presentation ad lib. There was a lot of info and I tried to follow a
> rough outline, but much of my part of the presentation was Q/A driven
> and the topic jumped around a lot. Aaron taped it, I think. You might
> be able to get a tape?

I have Mike and Jesse's MythTV presentation on tape and should be compiling
it to DVD (and possibly other compression formats) within the month.  Since
their delivery mode was casual and question based, there aren't really any
supporting hi-res slides or graphics that need readable focus and I expect to
deliver this one in a purely video format.

peace
aaron