[ale] Build-In Update: Come One Come All

Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers.com
Fri Apr 14 17:26:07 EDT 2006

Also, I've been working on MythTV as a side project that I'm not quite
ready to announce yet. What I can say is that I've got a PXE-Boot
install of SuSE that will auto install MythTV 0.19 and (hopefully) get
everything to work out of the box.

Anyone who wants to show up with a PXEBootable box and a Hauppague
PVR350 Card can walk away with a complete MythTV Device.

NewEgg will ship the PVR350 card pretty fast and they have them on sale
for $149. For a cheap PC, I'd suggest Frys. They have a no-name Lindows
PC for under $200. Its only 128MB of Ram and 40MB HDD so you'll want to
buy a 512MB Stick and the largest HD you can afford (UDMA not SATA).

Chris