[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, April 13, 7:30pm

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 11:04:49 EDT 2006

HAH!  I missed the meeting last night because I was at the thrashers
game as well.  Good times.

On topic: if there was an electronic presentation for the meeting,
then I can put it on the ftp site if needed.

On 4/14/06, Jay Finch <retief at larp.com> wrote:
> I'm so sad to have missed this presentation - It's a topic I'm *VERY*
> interested in, but with the Thrashers playing last night for a playoff
> spot (and I'm a season ticketholder), and I had miss it.
>
> Will there be a recap on the ALE website, or maybe more information at the
> Build-in?  Is the Build-in still happening at Emory next weekend?
>
> Thanks for coming down, Jesse!  Any additional tips/tricks you can provide
> would be great for those of us who missed your presentation. :)
>
> Cheers!
> Jay
>
> > aaron <aaron at ...> writes:
> >

> >> The feature presentation for the ALE
> >> April 13, 2006 Central Meeting will be
> >>
> >> "MythTV for the Common Man for $300"
> >>
> >> with Mike Harrison and Jesse Guardiani
> >

> > That was fun! I hope we didn't bore/confuse/overwhelm you all too badly.
> > :)
> > Thank you for allowing us to present! If you have any further questions,
> > feel
> > free to send me an email at jesse at wingnet.net or jesse at guardiani.us (now
> > that my
> > mail/mythtv server is safely back home and back online). Thanks again!
> >
> > -- Jesse Guardiani

[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$