[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, April 13, 7:30pm

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Fri Apr 14 10:56:09 EDT 2006

I'm so sad to have missed this presentation - It's a topic I'm *VERY*
interested in, but with the Thrashers playing last night for a playoff
spot (and I'm a season ticketholder), and I had miss it.

Will there be a recap on the ALE website, or maybe more information at the
Build-in?  Is the Build-in still happening at Emory next weekend?

Thanks for coming down, Jesse!  Any additional tips/tricks you can provide
would be great for those of us who missed your presentation. :)

Cheers!
Jay