[ale] Mark your calendars: Nov 15-17

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 10:33:17 EDT 2006

Daniel Howard wrote:

>Hey that's a great idea!  In fact, since this is statewide, I wonder if
>we could hook up with other Linux clubs around the state and generate a
>Georgia list...any suggestions on how to find other Linux organizations?

Here's what you do.

Drive around town and stop at a busy intersection.

Open your sunroof, stand up in it, and scream "EMACS!!" at the top of
your lungs.

Several people will yell back "VI!!" from their cars.

Find the ones whose cars have Tux stickers on them; chase them down and
beat the names of Linux organizations out of them.