[ale] GRUB issue on boot

Ryan Fish fishr at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 13 09:57:31 EDT 2006

The GRUB config looks fine to me as compared to another box in the same network.  I used rpm -e to uninstall the latest kernel update and rebooted but it made no different.  I still have GRUB scrolling across the screen...

I have never seen this before and am not finding much on Google so any and all assistance is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.
-Ryan