[ale] Thursday, April 20th Meeting

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 20:26:33 EDT 2006

One of my coworkers, being humorous, said that about the most we can
do is:

Hi.  I'm Jerald.  I work for Weather.com, and we use Linux.  Thank You.

Of course, I can do more, I just thought that was quite funny.

I've told Geoffrey that I can also do a JVM tuning talk at some point
as well.  I've already started the presentation.

If anyone would be interested, I can also talk about JVM memory
profiling, and Tomcat setup and deployment as well.

--Jerald