[ale] 3151 terminal emulation?

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Apr 12 16:45:04 EDT 2006

I wish I could change the type but this is an IBM disk drive
controller interface.  It is a disk array that sits on a network,
fiber channel or IBM's FICON channel.  ( a Shark ) I have to connect
to the maintenance interface for the director portion of the box to
do service on it if it breaks.

The only thing interface talks to is 3151.  You get a unformatted
screen with VT100 but the F-keys don't work and there are not fields
to tab to.

I may have to give up and find an old 3151 terminal to leave onsite.
Right now I only have one site that has these drives.

Mark