[ale] Way OT - looking for a referal service

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Apr 12 13:23:59 EDT 2006

That's more of a comercial venture that doesn't even claim to suggest
the participants are reliable, honest, or any other positive attribute.
Annie's list at least started out as a way to find help that someone
else had a positive experience with.  I don't know if it is still that
way or not.

Thanks,
Jim.