[ale] Thursday, April 20th Meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Apr 12 11:08:19 EDT 2006

As Jerald noted, we don't have a presentation as of yet for the re-start
of the ALE NW meetings.  I'm looking for folks who are willing to
present both for this meeting and future meetings.  Please drop me email
privately if you are interested.

The more presenters, the better the meetings will be.  You don't have to
be an expert, just have some experience with something you can share.
Hell, I've made a number of presentations and always come away with more
information then I brought.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin