[ale] Cat-5 question

Rob Fauls rob at fauls.com
Mon Apr 10 14:59:13 EDT 2006

i usually close my eyes, say some latin incantations, wave my hands
around for a bit, then cuss the wires out and they get so scared that
they actually jump into the rj45 ends...whats really funny is if you put
an rj11 end near the cable, you can watch the last 2 fight the others to
get in the tip...and believe me, they dont come loose.  but other than
that, i use an eclipse crimper and not a radioshack piece of
junk...never had any luck with those. that alone solved 99% of my issues
with making cables.
-Rob