[ale] Cat-5 question

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 10:41:51 EDT 2006

I do what someone else here has said - I strip about 2" of insulation
off, order the wires, and get them all nice and flat by working them
with my fingers.  Then, I take cutters and chop off all but the inner
7/8" or so while I hold them flat, and then I can stuff them into a
connector and crimp it.