[ale] Cat-5 question

Benjie benjie.godfrey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 15:31:02 EDT 2006

Why aren't you using jacks?  You can buy rj-45 jacks at home depot or frys.
It is much easier to wire a jack and it gives a neat appearance that "she
who must be consulted" may appreciate better.  It also gives a solid
connection when used with a good patch cable.   You can easily make runs
into rooms and put the jack on a baseboard where it will be out of the way.

Benjie