[ale] Suggested Printer?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 22:19:00 EDT 2006

I recently picked up a floor-model Brother HL-5170DN for about $190 at
OfficeMax (last time I was at the one in Duluth a couple weeks ago, they
still had one).  It's a mono laser that DUPLEXES!  Seems issue-free in
CUPS once the right file is put in the right place.  Oh, and it has USB,
parallel, *and* Ethernet input (I have only used the parallel; I assume
it has lpr built in).

- Jeff