[ale] Katrina Relief Effort - Technology help

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Wed Sep 28 11:30:46 EDT 2005

All,

Rita just added to the workload for the people in the Gulf area.  We can
continue to help them.  Our combined efforts have already put over 500
phones in various shelters and aid stations.  Computers have been
provided to aid workers and locals.  On average, a call is placed every
7 seconds on our equipment!!!!  I'm told the people really appreciate
it.  I've gone down to clean up; and they sure need whatever help they
can get.

We still have about 350 VoIP ATAs to flash and 50 computers to reload.
We have to fill a truck going down this weekenend.

Come on by between in the evenings this week to pitch in.  It will
really give you a sense of accomplishment.  You may have to mention to
security that you're helping with the Katrina effort.

Date - 9/28 - 10/1/05
Time - 5pm - 8pm

Location:
400 Galleria Pkwy
Ste 1450 (14th floor)

Onsite Contact:
Bill Learning
2nd Floor (he should be on 14 after 5pm)

http://www.itaki.net/aaug

Thanks!
Brian Whigham
478-442-1678