[ale] OT: move CVS module

lyric hartley leeslist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:35:06 EDT 2005

I have a project that has a directory in side of it that has become a
project of its own...I would like to change it to a top level project
without loosing its history...a few options i have considered
- abandon the whole project starting with the two new ones...history
is in the old one if needed
- move the whole project to a new repo. and not use but have as a
reference...remove it in the repo i use and import the stuff i need
into a new project
- move it and use a script to update the files with the new info (scary!)

any thoughts or suggestions would be great!

thanks