[ale] WiFi PC Card Market

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Sep 26 22:01:25 EDT 2005

It has a mini-pci slot that is used by the built-in NIC. I have the same
model.

I thought it was dumb, too.

There is a mini-pci card that can be plugged in that has both ethernet
NIC support AND wireless b support. The problem is the lack of an
antenna in the T20. You would have to find a way to route one yourself.

I bought Orinoco gold pcmcia cards off ebay.