[ale] New ALE Website

Chris Farris jcf at primeharbor.com
Thu Sep 22 01:39:47 EDT 2005

So I went and installed wordpress on ale.org so that select people will
have the ability to edit content on the site. Check out the new look at:

http://www.ale.org/new/

If you have some official capacity in ALE (ie you moderate meetings)
please drop me an email so I can set you up with an account.

If someone wants to volunteer to track down all the previous talks (the
page stopped getting updated in 2002) and fix that page, let me know and
I'll get you an account too.

If anyone else has suggestions, please let me know.

Chris