[ale] Help with finding a database

Hughes, Michael Michael.Hughes at CottonStates.com
Fri Sep 16 12:46:41 EDT 2005

DISCLAIMER:  I AM A BEGINNER, PLEASE TAKE PITY ON ME.

ok I am trying to setup the sever which I have Fedora Core 4, Apache,
MySQL 4.1, PHP.  I also installed Webmin to use.

I created a database with webmin for the MySql server as I don't know
how to do it any other way to create a database.

the database has my tables I want but I have not imported any
information into it yet -- will get back to that at another time.

Anyway I am trying to figure out what the path to said database would be
and I am unable to find it.

I called the database hughes

I tried to find it using the find command by typing in from the /
directory.

find . -name *hughes*

and it didn't return anything.

Does anyone have any ides I can try.