[ale] [OT]: Unix SA position

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Sep 15 12:19:40 EDT 2005

  New position posting.  Standard Unix S.A. needed in Atlanta.  Linux is
99.9% of the job but occasionally a little Solaris when the main Sun
admin is out or on vacation.  We need all the three letter acronyms and
day to day maintenance skills as well as the ability to think on your
own.

To apply for the job go to http://www.internap.com and hit the careers
link.  Search in Atlanta, Ga for Unix.

Robert

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein