[ale] BellSouth DSL setup

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:51:54 EDT 2005

Then I don't understand. Didn't the FCC ruling state that Bell
companies would no longer have to lease their copper to independent
ISPs? And aren't Speedfactory and Speakeasy independent ISPs that have
to lease copper from the Bell companies? I would really prefer to stay
with Speedfactory and I don't really know if this ruling will affect
that.