[ale] anyone running "R"

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Sep 14 22:15:18 EDT 2005

By the way, have you checked to see if your distro of choice already has
a precompiled R package?  I know that Fedora Extras (a constantly
refreshed extension to Fedora Core) has it.  Even if you don't use
Fedora Core (or can't shoehorn the RPM package into your system),
downloading and installing their SRPM (the one that's strictly source)
should yield a clue or two as far as compiler settings that you may need
to tweak ...