[ale] L.A.M.P. Server Setup

Hughes, Michael Michael.Hughes at CottonStates.com
Wed Sep 14 09:14:19 EDT 2005

I want to setup a lamp server and am not very good with Linux. I am a
very beginner user and can function in the X environment.  I can follow
precise instructions with the terminal commands. Would either like to
have someone walk me through it either email, phone, in person, provide
a link to a site with specific instructions to follow, or provide me
with a service or company that I can take the pc to and have it
installed.  Not sure if any of this is possible or not.

I have tried searching the web and have found lots of information - most
of which is worse than reading Greek.  I have been unable to locate a
good site with clear instructions on what to do (don't know if such a
beast exists).

I would like to either use Fedora Core 3/4 or SuSe 9.x

Anyway I thought you guys might be of some help.

Thanks for any assistance you guys can provide.

Mike