[ale] Refill ink cartridge, go to jail!!

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 22:33:46 EDT 2005

I can see a breach of contract issue, perhaps, but the idea of such a
thing becoming a Federal offense just galls me.

For all you (Brian) know, the cartridge knows how much it has printed
and therefore would be able to report to Lexmark that it has printed
more than its ink supply would account for.