[ale] Official OpeneOffice.org 2.0 release

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Oct 24 11:22:25 EDT 2005

On Monday 24 October 2005 08:57 am, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> was announced and the site is now down/slammed/slashdotted.
>
> Bummer.

Bittorent!

Could not even throttle the download to surf by choking the upload because
there was almost no upload. Never seen so many so many seeds at 100%.
Grabbed both the RPM and the *bloze version, one was at less than 3% share
when it compleated. (Let both run to 250%)

Now if I could just figure out what to delete to make room for it. My root
(partition) is full:-( Have both user and var on separate partitions so
they are not the problem. Only thing living in / that seems overly large is
proc and it shows as being slightly larger than the total space available.
Weird! Root (directory) is only about 1/3 of the total and every thing else
much smaller.

Any suggestions? On Mandriva 2005LE and simply un-installing unused stuff is
not helping. 95% of the freed up space is going to user or var.
--
William