[ale] Seeking ways to getting around spyware on Windows

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Fri Oct 21 08:24:59 EDT 2005

I am not sure who started this thread, somehow I have deleted that post.

If whoever started this thread would like to install Xandros on his parents machine, as stated by Christopher Ness, contact me directly. You can have my copy of Xandros, it is in its box sitting on my desk collecting dust. I would be glad to give it to you for your parents machine.

Harold