[ale] CD or not CD

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Oct 14 08:36:45 EDT 2005

What burning software / method are you using?

I can highly recommend K3B as a simple to use GUI solution.

If you are using {cdrecord} from command line, then burning a data CD is a 2
step process and requires that you _first_ assemble the files in an ISO image
using {mkisofs}.

The {man cdrecord} manual has EXAMPLES for using {mkisofs} and burning data
and audio CD's near the end of documentation.

Hope this helps!

peace
aaron