[ale] Flaky Keyboard

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:58:14 EDT 2005

On 10/12/05, Marty Ernst <kd4hlv at radio.org> wrote:

> All whom know Mandrake,
>
> Thought this may be the place to post this. I have been fighting with my
> keyboard when I type. If I type too fast the cursor will jump to a
> different line and continue to start typing on a previous line.
> Any thoughts and ideas whats going on? I though it might be sticky keys
> at work, sometimes it will even bring up screen capture. I am using
> Mandrake 10.1 I've look all over the setup, control panel and can not
> find were to turn this feature of yet alone know what this is called?
> Any ideas?

I've been a Mandrake user for about 5 years, now, and I've never had this
happen to me. It sounds like it might be hardware. What kind of keyboard are
you using? Does it have an integrated touchpad or trackball? Have you tried
another one?

I find it hard to imagine a setting for "make the keyboard to flakey
things". ;-)

Michael