[ale] ISPs

Southern Rebel southernrebelx1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:50:10 EDT 2005

Comcast is serving up in that area,he needs to check their website and
put in his address and zip to see if they serve it. Sprint-well don't
give up looking for a good service.If he going to stay on dialup tell
him to check  isp.com,so far they ok and work on both sides of a dual
boot.

On 10/12/05, Sean Kilpatrick <drifter at oppositelock.org> wrote:
> Slightly different question:
>  My brother is moving to northeast Tenn. near Johnson
> City. His phone company is Sprint. Don't know about the
> cable company there.
> All he can afford right now is dialup (Retired enlisted
> military with big moving bills). Anybody know anything
> about Sprint's abilities as an ISP?  Other suggestions?
>
> Sean

Gary
Southern Rebel