[ale] Emacs stinks, Vi is for wimps

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 18:15:32 EDT 2005

I still do all my web development with XEmacs, Emacs and vi.

And I can remember the old days when I was working on a 27 inch monitor, vi
was good to know for navigating around in my history with ksh.  These days,
bash allows both vi and emacs commands for that.  Or I can open bash in
Xemacs, on windows, with cygwin.

My current challenge is learning elisp so that I can write my own C# mode
and tie into the .NET compiler.

How's that for stirrin' the nest?