[ale] Syncing a pilot ot exchange?

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 6 12:28:38 EDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 12:05:46PM -0400, Pete Hardie wrote:
> Likewise.  I've been slowly working on something to take the email
> meeting notices I get in TBird from the corporate Exchange server and
> insert them in my jpilot db file.  I'll check out your link - if
> you've got the stuff I'm looking for, I'll be a lazy SOB and glom off
> that.

Better yet, join the project and contribute!  That's exactly what I use
it for now, BTW: importing meeting requests from TBird (sent by Notes
now, previously by Exchange) into jpilot.  There's a lot of
functionality missing though (like timezones), so if you've done any
work or know how to do it I could use the help.

Thanks,
Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9