[ale] Emacs stinks, Vi is for wimps

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:41:09 EDT 2005

On 10/5/05, Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:

> James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > Real coders use toggle switches on a ...
> >
> > It's been _real_ quiet on ALE lately and I thought I'd poke the hornets
> > nest and see if I'm still subscribed.
>
> You want to start something? I voted for Bush and I'm proud of it...

*stirring the pudding...*

What, no love for nano? :-)

I didn't vote for either of the fundamentally corrupt and one-minded
parties. I voted for another one which needs to do some soul-searching.

Taxes and eminent domain are more important than what Britney, Nicholas
Cage, and Gwyneth Paltrow are naming their kids.

If you own an SUV, your complaints about gas prices do not concern me. If
you don't own an SUV, your complaints about those that do are equally
ignored.

Nuclear power can be done safely and with much less waste (and even with
"waste" that is useful -> hydrogen gas), if everyone would get the chip off
the shoulder about it and we'd get a president who can say the damned word.

Price caps are for sissies.