[ale] inexpensive mp3 players

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Oct 4 11:05:54 EDT 2005

Christopher Fowler wrote:
> These cheapos are made in China with 0% quality in mind.  I bought a
> 256mb USB stick player off ebay and it was horrible.

Where's the ipond made?

> IMO, nothing beats an iPod.  I'll never go back

Well, the Motorola m25 is pretty well built and the sound quality is
excellent.  It has an lcd screen on the front.  My daughter wanted an
ipod, but I'm going to see how long she can hang on to the $50 player
before investing in anything more.  Chances are, she's not going to need
more then the 1gig this thing is capable of anyway.  She's got 6 songs
on it now..

I think if you go with a brand name, you'll be okay.

--
Until later, Geoffrey