[ale] denied!

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Nov 30 23:08:25 EST 2005

My guess would be because we don't run any OS that is capable of
running modern viruses.

A virus filter may catch these but in the time I have been subscribed
I have only seen this once or twice.  Somebody's got to maintain
virus software and for ALE the payback would be small.

Now if some l33t Linux geek could come up with a way to restrict the
use of my email address to me, making my address unusable to SPAMers
well that would get my attention.

Mark