[ale] Making a bootable CD

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 30 20:15:38 EST 2005

 Been there done that.   If you browse the CD do you see the *.iso.  If
you did you burned it wrong.  Depending on the software being used, You
may have to tell it that you are burning from a iso image.  And
correctly some M$ burning software does have a bootable toggle.
Although I don't see how that makes a diff from my past readings of
bootable CDs standards.