[ale] Dell laptop service?

Rob smokeyrdts at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 29 01:52:28 EST 2005

There are times that you forget to renew your warranty and end up with
problems. It is not unusual, and im not suggesting that people use this as
their main line of defense. I simply stated that this is a backup option.
As I stated, keeping your warranty in order works better.  I didn't say that
people should just go without a warranty until they need it. I suggested
that in the event you mess up and forget to renew, you can have a warranty
applied after the date that the previous warranty expires, in most cases.
And for the record, my moms laptop was kept under warranty, it probably
sounded the other way from the way I worded things.  What I meant to suggest
is that by keeping everything in line, when something does go wrong, you can
get it handled quickly and efficiently instead of having to go through all
the trouble of finding spare parts on the net.  When someone has a problem,
all avenues should be investigated. That is what I have done. I tried to be
too short on my last message, hopefully this one will better explain my
intent.
-Rob