[ale] Dell laptop service?

Rob smokeyrdts at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 28 20:08:58 EST 2005

For anyone who has a laptop with issues...call in and request a warranty
renewal, then 30 days later, when the new warranty is in effect, call them
with the problem you are having and state that it just started. I got my mom
an upgrade that way. Granted, this does work, but keeping your warranty in
proper order works better.  Warranties are essential for laptops.
-Rob