[ale] Ubuntu Live

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Nov 17 22:12:11 EST 2005

What I did not like about Symphony would be that I could not configure
it at boot.  It chose 1024x768.  My eyes are good and I need 1280x1024.
I'm a programmer and the more lines I can see in VIM the better I can
work.  Symphony also did not include Evolution.  I use Evolution as my
email client.  I think I'm going to stick to Ubuntu Live for now.  I may
investigate how I can add my own programs like vtun,
http://vtun.sourceforge.net/ , to the Live CD.  I will also need to do
some testing with 802.11G adapters.  My father's Dell box has a USB
802.11G so Ubuntu needs to support that device.