[ale] Pcap Tool? Re: Ale Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4

tom sawyer tomsayer3135 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 16:21:53 EST 2005

Geoffrey,
If I store it as a txt file it keeps the format of:
offset  xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx ..texthere.

If I store it as a CSV file, it stores it but only the
first line of data  ie, no actuall message body of the
email, just the statement: MESSAGE BODY

I'm lookin for bassically all "text" of the email
transmission without the hex view.  Is there a way to
get ethereal to do this?  If not, any command-line
tools?  I could do this via a perl/php/etc script but
I'm looking for pre-made tools first so I don't have
to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,
Tom

Message: 9