[ale] [Mailer-Daemon at rdlg.net: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sun Nov 13 09:11:01 EST 2005

As I said.  I'm on a dynamic IP, my cablemodem.  The majority of spam I
get at home and corporate are not from cablemodems, they're from ISP
level accounts.  Spammers who set up with an account, spam the hell out
of it until the ISP recevies enough complaints to get thsm shut off then
they move to the next ISP.  I work at an ISP and deal with this daily.

Thus spake H. A. Story (adrin at bellsouth.net):